Service for volunteers
We welcome both local and international volunteers and interns. The application form must to be completed and contactable references included. International volunteers must also write a motivation letter and attach any supporting letters and documents. International volunteers are responsible for their own accommodation and travel arrangements.
All Volunteers are supervised by the coordinator and are orientated to their specific field by the coordinator or teacher.
3. International Internship
Our international internship program has been in existence for more than two decades. The program enables the students to gain the following:
• To learn about South Africa and her people
• To learn more about our work and organizational culture
• Interns develop & refine their skills
• They gain valuable practical work experience
Furthermore, interns are exposed to our various programs such as skills development , social work fields and early childhood development which is internationally known as pedagogue. Exposure such as this gives interns an edge for the job market.
Why support us
• 2016 – Won Silver Award via the Department of Social Development’s Ministerial Youth Development Awards.
• 2015 – Our ECD facility came 5th in the South African ECD Awards.
• We’re a well established and well known organization.
• We have grown considerably in the last few years, both in numbers of staff and in how many women we can serve.
• We address the needs and uphold the rights of disadvantaged and dispossessed women and their children.
• Good financial management and control.
• Open door policy – we provide regular progress reports and welcome visitors and sponsors to come and see what we do.
• We’re a “Think Big” organization and intend making a significant impact to address the imbalance and appropriately serve the needs of one of the most marginalized groups in our society namely – poor and disadvantaged women and their children.
• Should you wish to become a member or should you simply want to offer financial support, please download the forms above (Microsoft Word Format), print them, fill in your details and fax them to us at 021 448 8518.
Forms and Downloads
Click on the form below to download .PDF
Tel: +27 21 448 6792 | +27 21 488 8513
Fax: +27 21 448 8518
48 Balfour Street, Woodstock, 7915.
P.O. Box 43363, Woodstock, 7915.
If you are in Cape Town and wish to visit us,
please call and make an appointment, we would
love to see you!